The Repulsor armoured transport is a deadly combination of
manoeuvrability and raw brute force. Due to the turbine array at its
rear, it has tremendous motive power, held aloft by powerful
anti-gravitic generators. The Repulsor is so heavily armed and armoured
that is doesn’t skim over the landscape but instead crushes the ground
below it. The tank grinds forward with a deep bass thrum, reducing rock
to gravel and fallen bodies to smears of gore and powdered bone.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to
assemble a Space Marines Primaris Repulsor, an armoured transport not
only capable of ferrying 10 Primaris Space Marines into battle, but also
defending itself with the vast array of weaponry at its disposal. The
Repulsor has a choice of:
– a turret-mounted heavy onslaught gatling cannon, which can be replaced with a las-talon;
– a front-mounted twin heavy bolter, which can be replaced with a twin lascannon;
– a pintle-mounted ironhail heavy stubber, which can be replaced with an onslaught gatling cannon;
– a rear-mounted Icarus ironhail heavy stubber, which can be replaced
with an an Icarus rocket pod, storm bolter or – fragstorm grenade
– 2 storm bolters, which can be replaced 2 fragstorm grenade launchers;
– Auto Launchers, which can be replaced 2 fragstorm grenade launchers.
The repulsor is also equipped with a pair of krakstorm grenade launchers and may take an additional ironhail heavy stubber.
The body of the Repulsor itself features numerous modelling options –
there are 6 stowage assemblies, which are entirely modular, configurable
in countless different ways with cases of grenades and rocket pods
modelled open or closed. The top hatch can be modelled closed or open;
should you choose the open option, you can place a Tech-marine in the
hatch either pointing toward the foe or operating the pintle-mounted
weapon. There are also the usual details you would expect from an
Imperial craft – lights, radar arrays, huge exhaust vents and an aquila
displayed proudly at the fore.
The Primaris Repulsor comes as 168 components, and includes a transfer
sheet and a Citadel 100mm Round base – this features a clear hover
stand, which can be set at an angle, adding a certain degree of camber
to your model.