Start playing Warhammer 40,000 with the Command Edition – a set designed
to give you a comprehensive start with the world’s best sci-fi wargame.
With models, rules, guides to help you begin and much more, this
massive set takes the hassle out of kicking off your hobby – build your
models, learn to play and have hours of fun with a friend or family
member right out of the box.
This set contains:
– 27 push fit plastic miniatures, only requiring
clippers to assemble (we recommend Citadel Starter Set Clippers or
Citadel Fine Detail Cutters – not included) – no glue, no mess –
– 1x Overlord: An imperious commander of the Necron
phalanxes, the Overlord’s authority is absolute. The model comes
supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
– 10x Necron Warriors: The mainstay of the Necron
phalanxes, these bipedal warriors obliterate their prey with relentless
volleys of atomising gauss weaponry. Each model comes supplied with a
Citadel 32mm Round Base and a choice of heads and weapons.
– 3x Canoptek Scarab Swarms: Flying hordes of these
insectile machines chew through armour, flesh and bone with impunity.
Each swarm comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
– 3x Skorpekh Destroyers: Swift and deadly hunters,
Skorpekh Destroyers chase down their prey to carve them apart with their
fearsome reaping blades. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 50mm
– 1x Canoptek Plasmacyte: A cruel and calculating
manipulator of tainted energy, the Plasmacyte is capable of sending its
Destroyer kin into a killing frenzy. The model comes supplied with a
Citadel 28mm Round Base.
– 1x Primaris Captain: A superlative commander and
highly skilled warrior, a Primaris Captain is the commander of an entire
company of his battle-brothers. The model comes supplied with a Citadel
40mm Round Base.
– 5x Assault Intercessors: This squad of aggressive
combatants tear their enemies apart in melee with reaping swings of
their grinding chainswords. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel
32mm Round Base.
– 3x Outriders: Take the fight to the enemy flanks from
the back of armoured bikes with these far-ranging reconnaissance
riders. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 90mm Oval Base.
– The Warhammer 40,000: Command Manual – Your guide to
battle in the 41st Millennium. It contains an overview of the Warhammer
hobby, in-depth background for your new models, and a step-by-step guide
to building and battling with your forces, including all the rules you
need for your first games.
– A 30″ by 22.4″ gaming board – Transform any kitchen
table into an appropriately grim, dark warscape! The gaming board also
displays several lettered markers designed to work alongside the
missions in the Command Manual.
– Push fit plastic terrain designed to bring your tabletop to life, featuring a mixture of pipes and gothic ruins.
– Range rulers and dice – These essential accessories cover you for movement, shooting, close combat and more.
– Datasheets provide you with rules for all the models
in the set, plus a set of expansion options for when you want to branch
out with new kits.
– A Space Marines Transfer Sheet with over 600 transfers,
designed to make adding Chapter-specific details, squad insignia, kill
markings, and more simple – perfect for when you want to finish off your
– Warhammer 40,000: The Rules softback book, your
complete guide to the Warhammer 40,000 tabletop wargame. Taking all the
rules content from the Core Book (available separately), this book is
ideal for when you’re ready to expand your army and battle other
players, including options for narrative, matched and open play, loads
of missions to get stuck into, and more!