Enter the thrilling world of tabletop gaming in the 41st Millennium with
the Elite Edition – a set designed to introduce you to the Warhammer
40,000 hobby. Inside this jam-packed box, you’ll find the makings of two
armies plus rules for gaming with them – ideal for kicking off your
hobby, sharing with a friend or gifting to someone you’d like to
introduce to your favourite game. What’s more, expanding your Elite
Edition is easy – grab a Recruit or Command Edition, and check out the
huge ranges for Necrons and Space Marines!
This set contains:
– 27 push fit plastic miniatures, only requiring
clippers to assemble (we recommend Citadel Starter Set Clippers or
Citadel Fine Detail Cutters – not included) – no glue, no mess –
– 1x Overlord: An imperious commander of the Necron
phalanxes, the Overlord’s authority is absolute. The model comes
supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
– 10x Necron Warriors: The mainstay of the Necron
phalanxes, these bipedal warriors obliterate their prey with relentless
volleys of atomising gauss weaponry. Each model comes supplied with a
Citadel 32mm Round Base and has a choice of heads and weapons.
– 3x Canoptek Scarab Swarms: Flying hordes of these
insectile machines chew through armour, flesh and bone with impunity.
Each swarm comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
– 3x Skorpekh Destroyers: Swift and deadly hunters,
Skorpekh Destroyers chase down their prey to carve them apart with their
fearsome reaping blades. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 50mm
– 1x Canoptek Plasmacyte: A cruel and calculating
manipulator of tainted energy, the Plasmacyte is capable of sending its
Destroyer kin into a killing frenzy. The model comes supplied with a
Citadel 28mm Round Base.
– 1x Primaris Captain: A superlative commander and
highly skilled warrior, a Primaris Captain is the commander of an entire
company of his battle-brothers. The model comes supplied with a Citadel
40mm Round Base.
– 5x Assault Intercessors: This squad of aggressive
combatants tear their enemies apart in melee with reaping swings of
their grinding chainswords. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel
32mm Round Base.
-3x Outriders: Take the fight to the enemy flanks from
the back of armoured bikes with these far-ranging reconnaissance riders.
Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 90mm Oval Base.
– The Warhammer 40,000: Elite Manual – your guide to
battle in the 41st Millennium. It contains an overview of the Warhammer
hobby, in-depth background for your new models, and a step-by-step guide
to building and battling with your forces, including all the rules you
need for your first games.
– A heavyweight paper gaming mat, plus a gloss-finished
cardboard tray that can be used to provide scenery for your first
battles – transform any kitchen table into an appropriately grim, dark
warscape! The gaming board also displays several lettered markers
designed to work alongside the missions in the Command Manual.
– Range rulers and dice – These essential accessories cover you for movement, shooting, close combat and more.
– Datasheets provide you with rules for all the models
in the set, plus a set of expansion options for when you want to branch
out with new kits.
– A Space Marines Transfer Sheet with over 600
transfers, designed to make adding Chapter-specific details, squad
insignia, kill markings, and more simple – perfect for when you want to
finish off your painted models!